We are hiring!
Digital Marketing Account Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking digital marketing executive to join our team. The role will involve responsibility for managing key client accounts, this will include focusing on areas of marketing strategy, planning, creative concepts, development and final execution. The successful candidate will be working within the account management team under the Account Director assisting with carrying out various tasks to help drive individual client campaigns forward.
The ideal candidate will possess experience of handling customer accounts in the field of marketing (both online and offline disciplines) whilst also being efficient, pro-active and driven with excellent communication skills. They must possess the ability to think quickly and be well organised. Creativity is an added skill which will be of benefit in this role. Desirable candidates will have the following proven account management skills – client account handling to a high standard, professionalism, excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written), good attention to detail, the ability to be proactive and ensure any problems are dealt with efficiently and with client focus as a priority. This role would suit someone who is looking to advance in an account management capacity and who lives in or can commute to Chester on a daily basis.
Education & Experience
A recognised qualification in marketing or a business degree with a concentration in marketing or another related degree, such as advertising is desirable.
Candidates will have at least 2 years experience working in an agency environment or similar role and will be familiar with the challenges that they will encounter managing multiple client accounts. They will be experienced with a wide range of commonly used software, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. An ability to build business relationships and demonstrate communication skills is extremely important.
Experience within the field of online marketing is essential and attractive candidates will have the ability to manage social media and SEO campaigns along with experience of PPC and remarketing. The role will involve working closely alongside the studio to plan and execute SEO and social media campaigns.
Skills & Interests
Successful candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – copy writing and proof reading essential
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative problem solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of software to manage social media and analytics campaigns (e.g. Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Moz)
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to develop relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues and be a team player
- Personable – ability to hold your on within a close knit small team environment
- Confidence in taking and communicating a client brief
- The ability to lead discussions and present to clients on own projects
The vast majority of work will be office based however travel may be required to attend client meetings, exhibitions and events; candidates will therefore need to possess a full clean UK driving license.
The working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, five days a week. However longer hours may be required from time to time as dictated by the client needs.
- Friendly, small team environment
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (additional days holiday awarded for every year of service). Christmas shutdown.
- Central Chester location
- Competitive salary
- Annual appraisal reviews
- Opportunity for career progression
For further details please get in touch to apply please email a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org